Engage Sports Media (ESM) is a digital agency that works with rights owners and brands to produce and deliver engaging video content across a variety of media. Our client base includes: World Rugby, Godolphin, Mountain Dew, BCCI (India cricket), Goodwood Road & Racing, Arsenal FC, Sport360, Emirates Team New Zealand, British Rowing and Major League Baseball (MLB).
We are looking for a Senior Digital Analyst, to report in to our Insights Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reporting for ESM's clients using a wide variety of metrics, from video and post level, up to global and industry specific level, benchmarking against rivals where appropriate
- Contributing to strategy for both existing and potential partners.
- Contributing to business development pitches with examples of ESM success stories, as well as industry-wide examples gathered from ESM tools
- Forecasting video and social growth for existing and potential partners
- Generating growth in views, engagement and sentiment through positive interventions
- Day-to-day operation of Engage’s bespoke analytics platform ‘Podium’
- Promoting Podium to potential new clients
- Proposing Podium product improvements to our development team
- Degree level education or above
- 3 years experience in a Digital Analyst role
- High level of numeracy - ability to present data in a clear and concise manner to stakeholders at both ESM and clients
- Strong communication skills. Ability to Translate analytics into clear actionable insights for a range of partners, from social and production staff to C-suite customers
- Excellent knowledge of video and social media, and the ability to adapt quickly to new trends in the industry
- Flexible work ethic, work may require occasional travel or weekend work
- Analytical mind - ability to observe patterns and come to conclusions
- Good knowledge of a wide variety of video and social platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter
- Working knowledge of industry leading social and video analytics tools. Similar experience of analytics tools in CRM, broadcast or similar is beneficial but not essential.
- Passion for sports such as football, rugby, cricket, horse racing, rowing, motorsports and baseball
- Passion for E-sports and / or online gaming
If this sounds like you please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV.
Job Type: Fixed-term contract
Location: Chiswick, London
Closing date: December 3, 2017